Thursday, 30 April 2015

Dans bush blog 1



Hi there, for those of you who don’t know, I’m Dan…the On Track Safaris Intern. Now I’d mentioned in a previous blog that Will and Carol had treated me to a ticket to South Africa so I could experience first hand how we do things in the bush. 

Well after around a 30 hour trip from rainy Bournemouth I’m finally here! So after scrambling around Jo’burg airport for a sim card and some grub that wasn’t plane food I have been picked up by non other than our favourite Becky who has transported me to the gates of my new home for the next seven weeks..Thaba Tholo Wilderness Reserve. 

I’m beyond excited and want to share my experience with you all so join me on this adventure by following my blog, posting some comments or just simply enjoying the pics from my trip so far. 

I’ll be regularly uploading my “Bush Blogs” and also posting video diaries on our OTS YouTube Channel.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Dan! Look forward to reading your blog..

    ReplyDelete