Sunday, 15 June 2014

Last year he wasn't up to the job, but this year?

We're seeing a slight shift in the power struggle between father and son in the ThornBush game reserve. I'm referring to Lions of-course!
The son pictured above wants his fathers territory and now that he has grown into a nice sized male lion, he is looking for the fight. Not just teenage angst, but a deadly desire to be top lion.
Last year he tried but was not up to the job. This year, he's a lot bigger, so who knows?

Join us on safari www.ontracksafaris.co.uk

Written by Will Fox

1 comment:

  1. I love all parts of the bush, but I am not sure I would be ready to see an altercation for territory.. It can become deadly.. And as much as I know it is part of the cycle of life, it is hard to watch.. To the victor go the spoils!

    ReplyDelete